Environment Protection Training and Research Institute EPTRI Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Environment Protection Training and Research Institute EPTRI before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name: Team Leader
|Qualification: Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering Total experience of 15 years after Masters Degree, in planning, supervision, and commissioning of infrastructure projects, of which 5 years should in Municipal Solid Waste Management, or 5 Years should be in an infrastructure projects executed successfully in PPP Mode.|
|Post Name: MSWM Expert
|Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering followed by Master’s degree in Public Health Engineering or Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering. Total experience of 10 years after Master’s degree, in planning, supervision and commissioning of infrastructure projects, of which 5 years should be in Municipal Solid Waste management project.|
|Post Name: Support staff
|Qualification: Bachelor degree , preferably Science graduate Candidate with prior experience along with the computer knowledge is preferable. Candidate with prior experience along with the computer knowledge is preferable.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Environment Protection Training and Research Institute EPTRI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications should be sent to reach by post or e-mail on or before 21st August, 2017 addressed to ‘The Director General, EPTRI, 91/4, Gachibowli. Hyderabad- 500 032.Telangana, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, dgeptri(gmail.com Tel: 040-23180108. For further details please visit website: www. Eptri.com.
Address For The Job: The Director General, EPTRI, 91/4, Gachibowli. Hyderabad- 500 032.Telangana.
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW