On 02/08/2017, Election Commission of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelors Degree for the position of Deputy Director.
Election Commission of India Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Election Commission of India before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- Having 4 (Four) years of regular service in Level 10 [Rs. 56,100-177,500] of the Pay Matrix [PB-3, 15600-39100 with G. P. Rs. 5400/- (pre-revised scale)
- Possessing bachelors’ degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- Having at least 02 (Two) years experience in co-ordination and implementation of large projects.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Election Commission of India norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The applications in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I) along with following documents may be forwarded to the Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 17.08.2017, strictly through proper channel. Applications received after the last date, not received through proper channel or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
- Attested copies of the APAR/ACR of the officer concerned for the last 03 (three) years
- Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate
- Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
- The pay and terms of deputation of the Officer selected through bi-lateral deputation will be regulated under the provisions contained in the Deptt. Of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time or as per the DoPT guidelines applicable for the particular services applicable at the time.
- The officers applying for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- The Commission reserves the right to withdraw the circular/cancel the appointment process at any time without assigning any reason
Address For The Job: Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
Advt No: No. 191/1/2017(Dep)(Doc)/CIR/ECI/FUNC/ADMN
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017