On 12/08/2017, EIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/ BE for the position of Director.
Engineers India EIL Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Engineers India EIL before 18/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||18/10/2017|
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for identifying process technologies, which could be of interest to EIL in future, and plan and coordinate research, design and development activities in those fields as well as collaboration where necessary.
AGE : 45 Years (Age of superannuation 60 years)
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be an engineering graduate from a recognized University/Institute with good academic record. Applicants with degree in Chemical engineering and/or with post graduate qualification in engineering will have an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should possess adequate techincal/operational/Project management experience, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in a major Consultancy/Petroleum/Petrochemical organization
CONDITION OF IMMEDIATE ABSORPTION FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICERS: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Engineers India EIL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 18/10/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: All applicants should send their applications as per the format .
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last Date to Apply: 18/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW