On 19/04/2017, ECIL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, Diploma, ITI for the position of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan.
Electronics Corporation of India ECIL recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 06/5/2017 from 9.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Electronics Corporation of India ECIL on 06/5/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
No of Post: 01
A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT-H/W,S/W / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication.
No of Post: 04
A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
No of Post: 04
Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation / Fitter. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 06/5/2017
- The selection will be based on interview performance (for Technical Officer on contract) & written / trade / practical test (for Scientific Asst-A on contract and Jr. Artisan on contract). ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test / trade test for Scientific Asst-A on contract and Jr. Artisan on contract from 0900 hrs. to 1100 hrs., on 06.05.2017 as indicated at “Interview Venue & Placement Details” above. The Interview for Technical Officer on contract will be conducted between 0900hrs., to 1100 hrs., on 06.05.2017 as indicated at “Interview Venue details and the eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- DELHI: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110 028, Ph.No.011- 25774645/011-25777676
- MUMBAI: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-500 028. Ph.Nos.022-24302664/ 24300034
- BENGALURU: ECIL BRANCH OFFICE, No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR, JEEVEN SAMPIGE, LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD, BENGALURU – 560003. Ph.No.080-23460110
Walk-In Time: From 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 06/5/2017