On 17/07/2017, Eastern Railway announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech for the position of Junior Engineer.
Eastern Railway recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Eastern Railway before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer (P.Way, Works, TMO)|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Age: Age will be reckoned as on 01/07/2017 The Date of Birth of the candidates should be between the dates shown below (Both dates inclusive)
Junior Engineer (P.Way) : Diploma in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering (Transportation), Recognized/Affiliated to AICTE in terms of RBE No.120/2014 (CPO’s l.No.149/2014)
Junior Engineer ( Works): 3 Years’ Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or 3 years’ duration ,a combination of subs streams of Basic stream of Civil Engineering of a recognized University/Institute in terms in terms of RBE No.92/2014 (CPO’s Sl.No.108/2014)
Junior Engineer (TMO): 3 Years’ Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or (b) a combination of any subs- stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute in terms of RBE No.66/2015 (CPO’s Sl.No.15/2016)
Scale: Regular Railway employees of Eastern Railway, who are working in grades lower than the above notified posts i.e. who are working in PB-1 with GP 1800/-, 1900/-, 2000/-, 2400/- and 2800/- are eligible to apply online for the above posts at RRC-ER’s website www.rrcer.com and Eastern Railway’s website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Training Period: one Year
- Common Examination will be conducted for Junior Engineer (P.Way), Junior Engineer (Works). Separate Examination will be conducted for Junior Engineer (TMO). Common merit list will be formed for Junior Engineer (P.Way), Junior Engineer (Works). Separate Merit List will be formed for Junior Engineer (TMO).
- Examinations will be conducted ONLINE shortly. Therefore, candidates should regularly visit RRC website www.rrcer.com to check the date of examination and download the HALL TICKET (e-call letter).
- Candidates are advised to paste one photograph on the printout of the Hall Ticket/e-Call Letter and get it attested by his Controlling Officer and bring alongwith valid photo ID at the time of examination.
How To Apply?
- Eligible Eastern Railway employee may apply ONLINE through website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) and website of Eastern Railway (www.er.indianrailways.gov.in)
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
- Candidates are further advised to visit website of RRC frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & e-mail only. Candidates are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ email
ID so that they receive such communication.
- A colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without
cap and sunglasses should be pasted. Candidates are advised to paste one copy of the same photograph attested by his Controlling Officer on the printout of Hall Ticket/e-Call Letter and original valid Photo ID at the time of examination. They are also advised to keep 3 copies of the same photograph for further use.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate separately for each category. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date.
Address For The Job: Eastern Railway, 56, C. R. Avenue/Kolkata – 700012
NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2017 – GDCE – ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017