On 05/08/2017, Eastern Railway announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH, ITI for the position of Scouts and Guides Quota.
Eastern Railway jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Eastern Railway before 4/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Category -1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Eastern Railway|
|Last Date To Apply||4/9/2017|
Minimum Educational and Scouting/Guiding Qualification: For Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) : 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification. Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0
Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- [Corresponding to Level-2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
Age limit (Age as no. 01.01.2018): 18 to 28 yrs, OBC- Relaxation up to 3 yrs. in upper age, SC / ST- Relaxation up to 5 yrs. in upper age
|Vacancy Name||Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D|
|Job Location||(Anywhere in Eastern Railway) Except H.Q|
|Last Date To Apply||4/9/2017|
Minimum Educational and Scouting/Guiding Qualification: Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT. Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0
Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/- [Corresponding to Level-1 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
Age limit (Age as no. 01.01.2018): 18 to 31 yrs., OBC- Relaxation up to 3 yrs. in upper age, SC / ST- Relaxation up to 5 yrs. in upper age
Extent of Age Relaxation:
- Serving Railway employees, including casual labours and substitutes, who have put in a minimum of THREE YEARS service will be given age relaxation subject to the age limit not exceeding 40, 43 and 45 years in case of General, OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively
- Widows / Divorced women and women judicially separated but not married. Maximum age UR – 35yrs., OBC-38 yrs., SC/ST-40 yrs.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD): Age relaxation of 10yrs. in addition to Para 2.0 (Subject to production of Disability Certificate to be issued at least three (03) members committee of a Govt. Hospital)
- Candidates who applied in response to the notification issued and found eligible after scrutiny will be called for written examination. The candidates qualified in written test will have to undergo the Scouting Skill Assessment and Certificates verification. Panel will be formed as per merit position of successful candidates.
How To Apply?
- Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format (Annexure – II) should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled (in own handwriting) are invited from the eligible Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up the vacancies against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2017-18. The candidates having no Scouts & Guides qualifications as required need not apply.
- Separate application (for category-1 and category-2) in prescribed format is to be sent by ordinary post only addressed to the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor), CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001 or to be dropped in the application box kept in the office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, during office hours except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays. (Courier Post/Registered Post/Speed Post will not be accepted)
Examination Fees :
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para .below Rs. 500/-(Rupees five Hundred) only. This Examination Fee is not refundable/transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination. The Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’
- IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected
- Application received with Cash/Cheque/Money Order/Central Recruitment Fee Stamps/ Demand Draft will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO
- Eastern Railway Administration’s decision will be final. The decision of the Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending any reply to the candidates for not being selected or not called for in Written Examination/Scouting Skill Assessment.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for 2017-2018 for Employment Notice No. ……………………………………………………………………… for the category……………………. of Group…………………….”
- Application without date & thumb impression, unsigned and signed in Block or Capital letters may be the cause of rejection of the application
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English / Hindi
- Recent Passport size photographs (Taken within one month) should not be accompanied with colored glass and cap on the head and it may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- All legal disputes shall be decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Calcutta.
Address For The Job: Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor), CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
Employment Notice No. 01/2017/S&G/ER
Closing Date and Time for receipt of applications: 04.09.2017 upto 17:00 hrs. Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman , Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad : 19.09.2017 up to 17:00 hrs. Application received by post or directly beyond the last date will not be entertained
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW