On 24/01/2017, East Coast Railway announced recruitment notification to recruit Scouts and Guides. Through this recruitment notification, East Coast Railway plans to recruit 10th,12th,ITI candidates for the post of Scouts and Guides. East Coast Railway is planning to recruit 8 candidates for the post of Scouts and Guides. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017.
East Coast Railway proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to East Coast Railway before 23/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||East Coast Railway|
|Vacancy Name||Scouts and Guides|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||08 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar|
Eligibility & Details:
Scouts and Guides Post:
Candidates can Get the Scouts and Guides Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Scouts and Guides|
|Total Vacancy: 08 Posts|
|Education required:12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possess higher qualification like Graduation/Post Graduation.). (OR) A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-37 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:General/OBC -500 Rupees ,SC/ST -250 Rupees|
|Procedure:Candidates should submit application fee for an amount mentioned below in the form of Demand Draft / Pay Order from any Nationalized Bank, or crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office (issued on or after the date of this notification) drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar”Address for submitting application : Candidates should send their applications by ordinary post to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),2nd Floor, South Block , Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017. Alternatively, candidates can drop their applications directly in Drop Box placed at the office premises of Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, South Block , Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.|
|Last Date: 23/2/2017|
|Location of Job:Bhubaneswar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the East Coast Railway norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Scouts and Guides Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/2/2017