On 28/07/2017, E Courts announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10th for the position of Typist Copyists.
E Courts jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to E Courts before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Typist Copyists|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Qualification: Applicants shall have passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination and Kannada & English Typing Junior Grade examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent examination.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- to 200/-
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years
- The Candidates called for Tests / Viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- The candidates shall produce all the original Testimonials along with one set of photocopies at the time verification Tests/Viva-voce
How To Apply?
- To avoid last minute rush, the Applicants are advised to submit the ONLINE applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock till 11.59 p.m. of 04.09.2017. Last Dates:To register / submit online applications on or before 04.09.2017. Time-11.59 PM For Online SBI payment of fee through Net Banking / Credit / Debit and also Generation of challan on 04.09.2017. To remit Challan form to SBI BANK on 06.09.2017
- Online submitted application print out.
- The copy of application fee paid receipt / Challan.
- SSLC or equivalent certificate showing the date of birth.
- Kannada and English Typing Junior Grade Marks Cards.
- No objection certificate (in service candidate).
- Caste Certificate, if reservation claimed under SC/ ST / Cat-I/ IIA / IIB / IIIA / IIIB in prescribed formats issued by the competent authority.
- Rural Certificate in the prescribed form, if reservation claimed.
- Certificate from concerned authority regarding displaced by projects.
- XMP Candidates should obtain discharge Certificate from the concerned authority.
Address For The Job: E Courts, Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Hassan, Karnataka
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW