On 10/08/2017, Office of the Principal District and session judge announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10th for the position of Typists.
Office of the Principal District and session judge Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Office of the Principal District and session judge before 07/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2017|
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400- 17200-450-19000-500-21000 with admissible allowances
AGE LIMIT: Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years on the last date fixed for receipt of applications through online must have not attended the age of:
- 40 years in case of persons belonging to SC/ST or Category-I.
- 38 years in case of persons belonging to Category any of the Category or other Backward Classes.
- 35 years for Others.
- The candidate must have passed SSLC Examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must have passed Senior Typewriting both in Kannada and English Language conducted by the Department of Public Instructions of the Karnataka Secondary Examination Board or possess an Equivalent Qualification
Selection of Candidates will be made in accordance with the provisions of the Karnataka Subordinate Courts (Ministerial and Other Posts) (Recruitment) (Amendment) Rules 2007. Qualifying Test will be conducted:
- The candidates shall appear for Qualifying Test, where they shall type the matter dictated for duration 15 minutes.
- The Qualifying Test consists of 100 Marks. The candidate shall secure minimum 50 Marks for passing the test. The number of Candidate eligible for interview shall be equal to five times of the total number of vacancies notified.
How To Apply?
- To register/submit online applications is on or before 07,09.2017
- For online payment of fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit and also Generation of Challan is on 08.09.2017
- To remit Challan Form to SBI Branch is on 08.09.2017
- The method of Application shall through Online on the http:/ iecourts.gov.in dharwad/online-recruitment to be applied as per the instruction made available in the website. Application sent by any other mode other than online will not be’considered.
- If sufficient number of eligible candidates in Women, Ex-Servicemen, Candidates displaced by Projects, Rural Challenged, and Kannada Medium Candidates are not available to the extent of the percentage, the unfilled vacancies would be filled up by such categories by men candidates and other candidates belonging to the same category respectively.
- Print out submitted application form and the copy of payment receipt/challan have to be preserved by the candidate till completion of recruitment process.
- To avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to submit the Online applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock till 11:59 p.m. on 07.09.2017.
- Intimation will be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS and e-mail provided. The list of eligible candidates for Qualifying Test or competitive Examination will also be notified in District Court, Dharwad website URL link http://ecourts.qov,inidharwadionline-recruitment for downloading the call letter. Candidate must bring his/her Call Letter for Tests/Viva-Voce.
Application Fees: The candidate shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) prescribed for the post, any of the following mode of payment. The candidates belonging Category-I/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Physically Handicapped shall pay fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only)
Address For The Job: OFFICE OF THE PRL. DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, DHARWAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2017
To register/submit online applications is on or before 07,09.2017
For online payment of fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit and also Generation of Challan is on 08.09.2017
To remit Challan Form to SBI Branch is on 08.09.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW