On 04/02/2017, University of Delhi (DU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, University of Delhi (DU) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. University of Delhi (DU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017.
University of Delhi (DU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Delhi (DU) before 17/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||University of Delhi (DU), Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Post Graduate Degree in Biochemistry/Biomedical/Reproductive Biology/Zoology/life Science or related area, Preference would be given to students with 1-2 year research experience or NET-LS OR degree in Professional Courses and GATE or NET equivalent qualification.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 25000 + 30% HRA|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application along with latest C.V supported by attested copies of all relevant documents should reach Prof. Rita Singh, Department of Zoology, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of advertisement.|
|Last Date: 17/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Delhi (DU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/02/2017