On 17/02/2017, University of Delhi (DU) announced recruitment notification for Guest Faculty. Through this recruitment notification, University of Delhi (DU) planning to recruit Guest Faculty post who have completed BPED . University of Delhi (DU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 20/2/2017.
University of Delhi (DU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Faculty post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/2/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at University of Delhi (DU) on 20/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000 /- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||20/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||University of Delhi ,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Faculty Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Faculty Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:(ii) Master’s Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and. (iv) Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC in the general norms including a pass in NET/SLET/SET prescribed in these regulations shall be mandatory|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000 / -per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: University of Delhi ,New Delhi|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the University of Delhi (DU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Guest Faculty ” on 20/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “University of Delhi ,New Delhi“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 20/2/2017
VENUE: University of Delhi ,New Delhi