On 16/08/2017, DTU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Delhi Technological University DTU jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/8/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Delhi Technological University DTU on 21/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Essential qualifications: B.E/ BTech in Electrical Engg,/ Electrical and Electronics Engg./ Instrumentation Engg. in First Division and NET/ Gate Qualified OR M.E/ MTech in Electrical Engg,/ Electrical and Electronics Engg./ Instrumentation Engg. with First Division at both BE and MTech level
Desirable : Experience in Related Area
Salary: Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA per month (fixed)
Project Titled: “Design, Development and Testing of Control and Synchronization of Power Electronics based converters with renewable energy sources”
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Delhi Technological University DTU norms or decision .
- Interested candidates applying for the above post are requested to report on 21th Aug 2017 between 9:30am to 10:00 am for registration, verification of documents, test/ interview in Electrical Engineering Deptt., DTU. Candidates reporting after 10:30 am will not be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualifications carefully before appearing for a Walk in Interview. They must bring along with original documents a set of self attested copies of all certificates, latest CV with photograph. No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW