On 05/08/2017, Dr Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Dr Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Dr Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Desirable qualification: Well versed with fermentation techniques in Microbiology.
Name of fellowship with stipend: Himalayan Junior Research Fellow @ Rs. 25,000/- PM+HRA(for NET qualified candidate), @ Rs. 16,000/- PM+HRA (for non- NET qualified candidate. The non- NET qualified candidate shall be designated as Junior Project Fellow
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Dr Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications are invited for awarding the following “Himalayan Fellowship” under “National Mission on Himalayan Studies” on the prescribed form obtainable from the office of undersigned or can be downloaded from university website http/www.yspuniversity.ac.in. The application form will only be considered valid, if it is accompanied with a processing fee of Rs. 250/- for General Category candidate and Rs.63/- for Reserve Category candidate (alongwith attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate) in the shape of IPO/Bank Draft in the name of Comptroller, UHF payable at State Bank of india/UCO Bank at Nauni, Solan, 173230 (HP).
- Applications complete in all respect should reach in the office of Dean, College of Forestry latest by 16th August, 2017 and the interview will be held on 22nd August, 2017 at 11.00 AM in the office chamber of Dean, College of Forestry, UHF, Nauni, Solan.
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- Photocopies of all the degrees and certificates with the application are ESSENTIAL otherwise application form will be rejected.
- The award of the fellowship will be made at a fixed stipend basis, purely temporary and “Co-terminus with the expiry of fellowship concerned”. The candidate applying for fellowship shall have no claim for their regularization against any post.
- Ph.D. degree holders will be exempted from NET
Address For The Job: College of Forestry, UHF, Nauni, Solan
Advertisement No: No.UHF/COF/BudINMHS/Rectt./2016/-3907 – 3957
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW