On 04/08/2017, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MS, M.Sc for the position of Assistant Professor, Medical Physicist.
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name: Assistant Professor (Head & Neck Oncology) (provisional)
Salary: Rs. 65,000/- per month
|Qualification: MS in ENT with minimum 3 years of experience in Head & Neck Oncology. Candidate having experience in skull base surgery will be given preference.|
|Post Name: Medical Physicist (provisional)
Salary: Rs. 50,000/- per month
|Qualification: M.Sc in Radiological / Medical Physics or M.Sc with Diploma in Radiological Physics. Candidate who have completed mandatory one year internship or going to complete internship within 31St August 2017 may also apply. Candidate having working experience in advanced centres with facilities like IGRT, VMAT / Rapid Arc / SRS-SRT / Advanced Brachytherapy planning, etc. will be given preference.|
Age limit: The upper age limit will be finalized by the Appointing Authority based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed available proforma at BBCI website to “The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, A. K. Azad Road, Guwahati-781016, Assam” on or before 16th August 2017 through e-mail : [email protected] with copy to [email protected] The application must accompany detailed personal CV with name of two referees and recommendation letter Departmental Head.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The interview will be held on 19th August 2017 (Saturday) at 10:00 AM and no separate call letter will be issued.
- The candidates presently working abroad or outside the State of North Eastern Region may be given opportunity to participate in the interview through video conferencing, for which candidate will have to provide the password for skype in advance. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Please note that canvassing / bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.
Address For The Job: The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, A. K. Azad Road, Guwahati-781016, Assam.
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017