On 07/07/2017, DMRC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of General Manager.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||General Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 51300-73000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: The candidate should be Bachelor of Law or LLB with minimum 55% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute. A Masters Degree in Law will be desirable.
Consolidated pay: Rs.29100-54500/-(Executive)
Age Limit on 01/07/17: 55 Years
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for overseeing all the legal matters of the Corporation, will also look after the arbitration matters and other matters of conciliation, adjudication etc before different authorities.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 14/08/17, by speed post at the following address.
Schedule of Selection Process:
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 14/08/2017.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 31/08/2017 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held in Second week of September (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
Address For The Job: General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi
Reference Number: ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017