On 12/08/2017, District Child Protection Unit Deogarh announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Data Analyst, Assistant cum Data Entry Operator .
District Child Protection Unit Deogarh Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to District Child Protection Unit Deogarh before 06/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: Data Analyst
Salary: Rs.14000/- per month
|Graduate in any stream preferably in Statistics/ Mathematics / Pure Science /Sociology and knowledge in MS Excel.|
|Post: Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
Salary: Rs.10000/- per month
|Graduate in any discipline with PGDCA from a recognized University or Institution|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the District Child Protection Unit Deogarh norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications are invited from eligible candidate in the prescribed application format for the post of One Data Analyst and One Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator in District Child Protection Unit, Deogarh complete in all respect to reach the Office of the District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, Deogarh District (Odisha)-768108 latest by 06/09/2017 5PM by Registered Post / Speed Post Super Scribing “Application for the post of Data Analyst/Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator at DCPU, Deogarh” in capital letters. No other mode of submission of application will be entertained. Any application received after due date and time will be rejected. The appointment is purely contractual and temporary. initially for a period of 11 months, may be extended or curtailed further by DCPS/DCPU.
Address For The Job: Office of the District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, Deogarh District (Odisha)-768108
Advertisement No. 396/DCPU/DGH
Last Date to Apply: 06/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW