On 02/08/2017, Directorate of Secondary Education Assam announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BA, BSc, BEd, B.Com for the position of Teachers Eligibility Test.
Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Directorate of Secondary Education Assam before 08/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Qualification||BA, BSc, BEd, B.Com|
|Last Date To Apply||08/09/2017|
Eligibility Criteria: for Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools: The Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2012 has prescribed the amended qualification for direct recruitment to the post of graduate teachers. As per the substituted Schedule –II, the qualification for
- Graduate Teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University. (The candidates must have aggregate 50% marks in Degree.) The Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide Office Memorandum No. ASE.465/2011/95, dated: 20.09.12 has declared that ‘Hindi Sikshan Parangat’ and ‘Hindi Sikshan Nishnat’ conducted by Kendriya Hindi Sikshan Mandal, Agra as equivalent to B.Ed and M.Ed respectively for the purpose of teaching Hindi in High/Higher Secondary Schools. The same cannot be considered as B.Ed and M.Ed for other categories of teaching positions.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University. (The candidates must have aggregate 50% marks in Degree.)
- Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc:- MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University. (The candidates must have aggregate 50% marks in Degree.)
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language): B.A with, Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University. (The,candidates must have aggregate 50% marks in Degree.) However all intending candidates may note that, B.T. / B. Ed. Degree from recognized university is a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for applying for the TET examination. The, candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Manipuri language as one of the Subject or read up to HSLC level in Manipuri Medium School. Provided that in case of recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate passing HSLC examination with that particular MIL subject shall be considered. Degree qualification means a Bachelor Degree, no equivalence will be drawn.
Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC/ PWD. Only following category of PWD/PH persons can apply for appearing at the TET
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Written Exam by the Directorate of Secondary Education Assam norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Opening of Online Application Form 22nd August, 2017,
- Last date of Submission of online Application form 8th September, 2017
- Last date of fees Payment at Bank 14th September, 2017,
- Date of examination Will be notified later
Ref: Assamtribune,Dated: 2nd August,2017,Page No.14
Address For The Job: OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, KAHIIPARA, GUWAHATI -19
Last Date to Apply: 08/09/2017