On 06/02/2017, Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research announced recruitment notification for Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research planning to recruit Project Assistant post who have completed B.Sc. Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 01/03/2017.
Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 01/03/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research on 01/03/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||01/03/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Graduate Degree in Horticulture/ Botany/ Chemsitry/ Agriculture.|
|Desirable: Hands on experience on conducting field experiments in Horticulture, data management and basic knowledge of computer.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 9,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 35 yrs for men and 40 yrs for women|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 01/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Assistant ” on 01/03/2017.
- Place of the interview “Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 01/03/2017
VENUE: Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand