On 25/11/2016, Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 06/12/2016.
Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 06/12/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) on 06/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 12,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||06/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand.|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Post Graduate in Molecular Biology, Plant Physiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology or any branch of Life Science/Biological Sciences Or Graduate degree in Professional Course in Biotechnology|
|Desirable: Working experience on metabolic profiling through HPLC, Transcriptome analysis and ‘1 Bioinformatics ii). Basic knowledge of Computer.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 12,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 35 yrs for Men and 40 yrs for Women candidates|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand.|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 06/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 06/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand.“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 06/12/2016
VENUE: ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand.