On 30/08/2017, Director of Textiles Government of West Bengal announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Data Entry Operator.
Director of Textiles Government of West Bengal jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Director of Textiles Government of West Bengal before 13/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Last Date To Apply||13/10/2017|
Educational qualification:- Graduation in any branch with certificate in computer application.
Age:- Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2017 for General candidates; relaxable by 3 years for the OBC/PH candidates and 5 years by the SC/ST Candidates.
Professional Fees: Rs.11,000/-Per Month
- To be apply to the Deputy Director of Textiles, Handloom, Spinning Mills, Silk Weaving & Handloom Based Handicrafts Division, Presidency Division, Krishnagar Nadia for the post mentioned at SI No 1 and Handloom Development Officer, Berhampore, Murshidabad for the post mentioned at Sl No 2. A single candidate shall apply for only one post as above. If anybody applies for more than one post his candidatures will be rejected for all the posts. The application form either to be downloaded from the following websites:- www.nadia.nic.in/ www.murshidabad.nic.in
How To Apply?
- Applications will be received in the 0/0 the Deputy Director of Textiles, Handloom, Spinning Mills, Silk Weaving & Handloom Based Handicrafts Division, Presidency Division, 4- Swarnamayee Lane, Ukilpara, Krishnagar, Nadia for the post mentioned atSl. No. 1 and Handloom Development Officer, Berhampore, 33-Shantikanan Station Road, Murshidabad for the post mentioned at Si. No. 2.by hand only on each working day (Monday to Friday 11.00AM to 5.00 PM) Last Date of application: 13.10.2017upto 5.00 PM. If the total number of applications is equal to and below 10, the candidates will be called for interview directly. If the total number of application is more than 10, short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik (30% weightage), Higher Secondary(40% weightage), Graduation(25% weightage), Experience of computer related work in any institution Private/Public body(5% weightage). The Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Address For The Job: Deputy Director of Textiles, Handloom, Spinning Mills, Silk Weaving & Handloom Based Handicrafts Division, Presidency Division, 4- Swarnamayee Lane, Ukilpara, Krishnagar, Nadia
Last Date to Apply: 13/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW