On 16/11/2016, Dibrugarh University announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Teacher. Through this recruitment notification, Dibrugarh University plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher. Dibrugarh University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016.
Dibrugarh University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Dibrugarh University before 5/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 8,0000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||5/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Teacher Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Teacher Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Teacher|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Graduate in Arts Stream with Major in English. The Candidate should have 50% marks in aggregate.Preference will be given to the candidates having B.Ed degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 8,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:100 Rupess|
|Procedure:The prescribed form for the above post can be downloaded from the Dibrugarh University website www.dibru.ac.in. The application form must be submitted to the Assistant Registrar(Admn)i/c, D.U. along with all the necessary documents and Demand Draft of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred)only drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch,(Code 994000) Dibrugarh|
|Last Date: 5/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Dibrugarh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Dibrugarh University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Teacher Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/12/2016