On 26/07/2017, Desert Medicine Research Centre announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelors Degree for the position of Section Officer.
Desert Medicine Research Centre recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Desert Medicine Research Centre before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 to 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institutions.
Desirable: MBA Degree in HR/Finance or equivalent.
Pay Band: Pay Band-2, Rs 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4600/- (G.P.)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Desert Medicine Research Centre norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application alongwith all relevant enclosures/ documents as detailed above and with complete set of copies of CR dossiers (for the last five year) routed through proper channel in case of applicants under I above should reach the Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur- 342005 should reach on or before 31st August, 2017 along with attested copies of the Certificates in support of date of birth educational qualification, experience etc. Applications should be superscribed on the cover as “Applications for the post of Section officer Desert Medicine Research Centre on deputation basis/ contract basis (as the case may be)”.
- Applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) downloadable from Desert Medicine Research Centre website: www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in opportunities
- Applications received after the last date or otherwise found Incomplete will not be considered and will stand rejected.
- The applicant shall also enclose self attested copies of testimonial in proof of age (SSLC or class X certificate), educational qualifications, professional qualifications and details of experience etc.
Address For The Job: Amol Holkundkar (Principal Investigator), Jayendra N Bandyopadhyay (Co – Principal Investigator) Department of Physics, BITS Pilani, Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017