On 10/11/2016, Department of Revenue announced recruitment notification to recruit Village Accountant. Through this recruitment notification, Department of Revenue plans to recruit 12TH candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Department of Revenue is planning to recruit 31 candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016.
Department of Revenue proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Department of Revenue before 09/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Department of Revenue|
|Vacancy Name||Village Accountant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||31 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 11,600 to 21,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||09/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Department of Revenue, Karnataka|
Eligibility & Details:
Village Accountant Post:
Candidates can Get the Village Accountant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Village Accountant|
|Total Vacancy: 31 Posts|
|Education required: All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: INR Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – 300/- & For Reserved Candidates Application Feeis – 150/-|
|Procedure: Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 09-12-2016 .|
|Last Date: 09/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Karnataka|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Department of Revenue norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 10/11/2016 to 09/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016