On 14/02/2017, Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal announced recruitment notification to recruit Accountant / Clerk. Through this recruitment notification, Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal plans to recruit 10th,B.Com candidates for the post of Accountant / Clerk. Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Accountant / Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/03/2017.
Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal before 14/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Accountant / Clerk|
|Education Requirement||10TH, B.Com|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal, Kolkata.|
|Reference No||175/DM/2017 Dt. 17.02.2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Accountant / Clerk Post:
Candidates can Get the Accountant / Clerk Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Accountant / Clerk|
|Total Vacancy: 05 Posts|
|Education Required: Graduate in commerce from any university recognized by the Govt. Candidates having experience in accounting and working with computer will get 1 preference., Passed in Madhyamik or equivalent Examination from any Board recognized by the Govt. Preference shall be given to them who know typing and having knowledge in computer.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not more than 33 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The candidates who desire to apply for the posts should send the application to the Chairman, Dubrajpur Municipality, P.0.+P.S.-Dubrajpur, Dist.-Birbhum, Pin-731123 by ordinary post or by dropping in the box to be kept in the Municipal Office. The dropping of Applications in the box will start from the date of publication of the advertisement from 11.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. except Sundays and holidays. Applications must reach this office within 14th March, 2017 up to 5 P.M.
|Last Date: 14/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Accountant / Clerk Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 14/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 14/03/2017