On 29/07/2017, Department of Consumer Affairs announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelors Degree for the position of Member.
Department of Consumer Affairs Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Department of Consumer Affairs before 29/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||29/08/2017|
- shall be a citizen of India and domiciled in the State of Maharashtra;
- shall not be less than 35 years of age;
- shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, however, candidate holding law degree may given preference;
- shall be a person of ability, integrity, standing and having adequate knowledge and experience of at least 10 years in dealing with problems relating to law, economics, commerce, accountancy, industry, public affairs or administration. However, candidates having experience of quasi-judicial matters may be given preference;
- must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi so as to enable him to speak, read, write and translate from Marathi to English and vice versa. Such knowledge must be certified as per matriculation or SSC certificate or certificate of Judicial Magistrate.
- shall have knowledge of computer and ability to work on computer. Such Knowledge must be certified by any Recognized Institutes.
Total number of present vacancies: 24 (Out of which, 14 for Women Members and remaining 10 for Men or Women Members)
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written examination as per Rule No.24 of Recruitment Rules-2011. The written examination of 100 marks will be on the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 and the rules framed thereunder. Duration of paper shall be 2 ½ hours. Candidate who secures at least 50% marks in each paper in written examination shall be eligible for viva-voce examination.
- Provided that, candidates belonging to backward class, who obtain at least 45% marks in written examination shall be eligible for viva-voce examination. The name of the candidate on obtaining 40% marks in viva-voce examination, he/shall be included in a selection list as per merit.
How To Apply?
- The candidates shall submit the application in prescribed mode only, i.e. ONLINE MODE ONLY. The entire set of notice is available on the website www.grahak.maharashtra.in under Recruitment Caption.
- Those candidates who has successfully completed written/online examination shall submit the attested copies of certificates IN TRIPLICATE SET after receiving Email or SMS from State Commission.
- The candidate shall apply through ONLINE MODE ONLY. The detail instructions are given in PDF format. The candidates are requested to go through the detail PDF instructions. Candidates have to log on the website https://apply.registernow.in/MCF/2017 or can click on the link https://apply.registernow.in/MCF/2017 .
- A candidate must submit with his/her application attested copies of Certificates / documents as mentioned in Rule No.19 of Recruitment Rules-2011, showing :-
- His/her age on the date of advertisement;
- Education qualifications;
- Good moral Character Certificate from two respectable persons, one of the certificate may of the Head of Department in the field where the candidate had experience of 10 years in dealing with the problems relating to economic, law, accountancy, commerce, industry, administration and public affairs;
- Certificate of having sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him/her to read, write and translate into English and vice-versa;
- The nationality and domicile certificate;
- Certificate of knowledge of computer;
Address For The Job: Registrar (Administration), State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Maharashtra, Mumbai.
Date of Advertisement 31.07.2017
Date of opening link for applying above post. 31.07.2017
Date of link opening for online payment 31.07.2017
Due date for online application 29.08.2017
Due date for payment of fees 29.08.2017
Due date for closing of above link for resubmission i.e. after payment 29.08.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW