On 04/08/2017, Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Fodder Agronomist.
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries before 03/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Fodder Agronomist|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||03/10/2017|
Essential: Post Graduate degree in Agriculture or Agronomy or Masters degree in Science in Dairying with Forage Production as a subject from a recognized University; three years experience in planning and organisation of fodder farming or research or extension work in fodder production in any Central Government organisation or State Government organisation, public sector undertaking or autonomous body or Semi-Government organisation or recognized institute.
Note I : Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Desirable : Doctorate degree in Agronomy with specialisation in Forage production”.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application in triplicate, in the enclosed Performa along with the complete up-to-date CR dossiers (last five years) of officers who are willing to be considered and can be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent to this Department. While forwarding applications, it may be verified and certified that particulars furnished by the candidates are correct and that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against them and their integrity is beyond doubt. Application should reach this Departrnent within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Applications received after the due date or found incomplete will not be considered.
Address For The Job: Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114
Last Date to Apply: 03/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW