On 03/08/2017, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Administrative Officer.
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Department of Agriculture and Cooperation before 02/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||02/10/2017|
- holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent Cadre or Department; or
- with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level 8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department;
- with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department; or
- with eight years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level 6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department; and
- possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
- Degree from a recognised University or Institute:
- Three years’ experience in accounts, administration and establishment work
- The Departmental Superintendent in Level 6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix with eight years of regular service in the grade will also be considered alongwith outsiders and in case he is selected for appointment to the post, it shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
- The selected Departmental candidates will be appointed on promotion and outsiders will be appointed on deputation basis for a period of three years, which may be extended or curtailed in the interest of administrative exigencies. The officer selected on ‘deputation’ basis will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of the post in accordance DOPT’s O.M. No.2/22(B)/2008-Estt. (Pay II) dated 3rd September, 2008 and O.M. No.6/8/2009 Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
How To Apply?
- Applications of only such officer will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) Bio-data (in triplicate) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I) (ii) Photocopies of Annual Confidential Reports/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of last five years attested (signed & stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India) (iii) Integrity Certificate (iv) Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer (v) No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and those who could be spared in the event of their selection, may kindly be forwarded to Shri Abhijit Chakraborty, Under Secretary(EA), Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Room No.478-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001, within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachaar. While forwarding the application, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct. The applications in the prescribed format, received without being countersigned by the Head of Department in the manner provided for in the format, will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after expiry of last date or without the ACRs/APARs attested as above, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and a statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officers during the last 10 years or otherwise found incomplete, shall liable to be rejected.
- The aforesaid vacancy may kindly be given wide publicity in your Department/Organisation. The application proforma can also be downloaded from the Department’s website at htpp://agricoop.nic.in
Address For The Job: Shri Abhijit Chakraborty, Under Secretary(EA), Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Room No.478-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Advt No: F.No.A-12025/1/2015-EA
Last Date to Apply: 02/10/2017