On 24/2/2017, Dena Bank announced recruitment notification to recruit Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor. Through this recruitment notification, Dena Bank plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor. Dena Bank is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017.
Dena Bank proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Dena Bank before 10/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Dena Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.18000/-per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||10/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dena Bank, Zonal Office, APMC (Krishi Bazar), 8th Floor, Sahara Darwaja, Ring Road, Surat-395 002.|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor Post:
Candidates can Get the Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 10 years|
|Pay Scale : Rs.18000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 65 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: The application fee/ postages would be as under:
Rs.400/- : General & OBC category
Rs. 50/- : Reserved category (SC/ST/Physically Handicapped)
The application fee will be by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Dena Bank payable at Ahmedabad
|Procedure: Sabarkantha and Aravalli : Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Dena Laxmi Building, 1st Floor, Plot No. 320-321, Sector-16, GH-4, Gandhinagar-382 016.Mehsana : Dena Bank, Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Shriram complex, Radhanpur Road, Mehsana-384 002.Bhuj : Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Shri Mukt Jeevan Swami, Bapu Bhavan, 1st Floor, Opp. G K General Hospital, Lotus Plot, Bhuj, Kutch-370 001.
Devbhumi Dwarka : Dena Bank, Zonal Office, 1st Floor, Giriraj Chambers, Rajput Para Main Road, Rajkot-360 001.Silvassa (UT of DNH) : Dena Bank, Zonal Office, APMC (Krishi Bazar), 8th Floor, Sahara Darwaja, Ring Road, Surat-395 002.
|Last Date: 10/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Dena Bank norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Financial Literacy Centre Counsellor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/3/2017