On 30/01/2017, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Advisor. Through this recruitment notification, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) plans to recruit Any Garduate candidates for the post of Advisor. Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Advisor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) before 25/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||25/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, CBlock, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Advisor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Advisor|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management Experience of working as panel consultant for reputed companies Advising Regulatory Bodies / Local Bodies / Public Utilities/ Consumer Grievance Redressal Forums on technical matters related to Electrical/Power Engineering will be given weightage|
|Experience: Five years experience of working as a Power Engineer in the middle Management level|
|Pay Scale: Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: The upper age limit for applying is 62 years as on the date of advertisement|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The prescribed format for application for the above position together with formats for undertaking to be rendered by candidates are available on the DERC website i.e. www.derc.gov.in. Applications not forwarded as per format and without the undertaking are likely to be rejected. Copies of self attested testimonials / certificates relating to education, work experience and proof of date of birth are to be attached and a self attested passport size photograph is to be affixed on the application form. The duly completed application form is to be forwarded to the Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, CBlock, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017, clearly super-scribing the envelope with the details of the position.|
|Last Date: 25/2/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Advisor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 25/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/2/2017