On 23/11/2016, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) announced recruitment notification for Junior Resident. Through this recruitment notification, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) planning to recruit Junior Resident post who have completed MBBS. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) is planning to recruit 50 candidates for the post of Junior Resident. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 30/11/2016.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 30/11/2016 at 09.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) on 30/11/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||50 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||30/11/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi.|
|Reference||No.F.2J (2002)/JHC/Adhoc Interview/ DDUH/2016/22372|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Resident Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Resident Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy: 50 Posts|
|Education required: MBBS degree from MCI recognized University/Institute|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 30 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi.|
|Walk-In-Time: 09.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 30/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Resident ” on 30/11/2016.
- Place of the interview “Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi.“
- Interview will be Starts from 09.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 30/11/2016
VENUE: Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi.