18/03/2017, DDU Hospital announced new recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position Junior Resident vacancy.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/03/2017 at 12.30 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital on 22/03/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,600-39,000/ Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Qualification: MBBS degree from MCI recognized University/Institute
Age Limit: 30 years
Walk-In Date: 22/03/2017
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/03/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of “Junior Resident ” on 22/03/2017.
- Place of the interview “Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi”
- Interview will be Starts from 12.30 P.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 22/03/2017 at Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi.
Walk-In Address: Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi
Walk-In Time: 12.30 P.M
Reference Number: No.F.2J(2023)JRs/DDUH/2016/4424