On 08/08/2017, DDU Hospital announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Junior Residents.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Residents post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/8/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital on 16/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents|
|Salary||Rs 15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||33 Years|
Vacancy : 10 (OBC-03 ,SC-01,ST-01, UR-05)
Qualification : MBBS degree from MCI recognized University/institute
Age limit: For General candidates below 33 years as on 16.08.2017 relaxable for SC/ST by 05 years and for OBC (Delhi) by 03 years. (OBC (Delhi) candidates are required to submit their caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi. The certificate should mention their belonging to non-creamy layer.
Internship: Must have completed compulsory rotary internship on or before the date of interview but not before two years from the date of interview
Registration: Must have permanent DMC Registration as on date of interview.
Pay Scale: Pay in pay band-3 Rs.15600-39000 plus Rs.5400/- grade pay (Pre-revised) and other allowances as admissible
The candidates who have already worked as Junior Resident for one year shall not be eligible
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital norms or decision .
- All eligible candidates who are interested for the same are requested to report at 9.00 a.m. on 16.08.2017 at Seminar Room 1st Floor Administrative Block, D.r..)..U,H alongwith duly filled proforma annexed with this notice, a set of self-attested copies of all certificates and two passport size photographs. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification. Candidate’s repoting after 12.30 pm. will not be considered for the interview.
- Only those candidates are required to report who fulfil the eligibility criteria as Residency Scheme and following crieteria.
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M
Reference No: No,F.2.1(2002)/JRCADHOCIINTERVIEW/DDUH/2016/14916
Walk-In Date: 16/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW