On 16/02/2017, Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) plans to recruit M.Sc,Ph.D candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow. Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/2/2017.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) before 22/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||22/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central University of Tamil Nadu ,Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:JRF M. Sc. In Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with 55% marks and passing NET/GATE test
SRF two years post M.Sc. Research experience with 55% marks in MSc in Chemistry with NET/GATE and having a minimum of 2 years of research experience after MSc OR non-NET/GATE qualified MSc candidates possessing two years training in methods of research and aptitude for research assessed from published project work
RA Ph. D. in Chemistry
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Application with full details (as per FORM G) should reach the undersigned either as hard copy to following address or as email to [email protected] on or before 22/02/2017.|
|Last Date: 22/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 22/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/2/2017