On 15/02/2017, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) announced recruitment notification for Research Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) planning to recruit Research Associate post who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 23/02/2017.
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/02/2017 at 02.30 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) on 23/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||23/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Department of Atmospheric Sciences, CUSAT Lakeside Campus, Cochin– 682 016.|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: The RA position is filled from candidates who possess M.Sc (Meteorology) / MTech (Atmospheric Sciences) in I Class and PhD with more than 2 papers published in the Q1 or Q2 type journals according to Schimago Journal Index (SJI) and Impact Factor more than 1.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Department of Atmospheric Sciences, CUSAT Lakeside Campus, Cochin– 682 016.|
|Walk-In-Time: 02.30 P.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/02/2017
- Selection Will be BasednWritten Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Research Associate ” on 23/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Department of Atmospheric Sciences, CUSAT Lakeside Campus, Cochin– 682 016.“
- Interview will be Starts from 02.30 P.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 23/02/2017
VENUE: Department of Atmospheric Sciences, CUSAT Lakeside Campus, Cochin– 682 016.