On 08/08/2017, CSSRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute CSSRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/08/2017 at 10.00 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Soil Salinity Research Institute CSSRI on 24/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Age Limit||35 – 40 Years|
Qualification: M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics / Hydrology “or’’ M.Sc. Agriculture in Soil Science/ Soil & Water Conservation/allied disciplines or relevant basic sciences with experience in Remote Sensing and GIS or Hydrological or ground water model or climate change model Desirable: Working experience on GIS & Remote Sensing or Hydrological or Climate Change model. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET qualification. Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA (10%) Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women with relaxation as per rules M.Sc. Agriculture in Soil Science/ Soil & Water Conservation/allied disciplines or relevant basic sciences Desirable: Working experience on soil survey and analysis. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s Degree should have NET qualification.
Age limit: Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women with relaxation as per rules .
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA (10%) .
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/08/2017
- Selection will be Based eitherthe test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- The above post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The place of work is ICAR-CSSRI, RRS, Canning Town but project work involves extensive travel. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Institute will be final and binding in all aspects. Willing candidates are to submit an online application through e-mail to email@example.com. Also visit: . Candidates must bring typed biodata, original and photocopy of certificates/testimonials in support of age, date of birth, qualification, and experience and publications, if any. The advertisement has been published in the daily news paper ‘The Statesman’ Kolkata edition as well as CSSRI, website on 09.8.2017.
- A WALK-IN-INTERVIEW will be held on 24th August 2017 at 10AM at above address for the posts of two Senior Research Fellow sanctioned under NICRA (National Innovation in Climate Resilient Agriculture) project on Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation strategies for Salt Affected Soils.
- The responsibilities include extensive survey activity, assisting the scientists in carrying out research in the laboratory and field, computation of data and report writing. The duration of the project is up to 31.03.2020 or till the completion of project whichever is earlier.
Walk-In Address: RRS, Canning Town, South 24-Parganas, West Bengal – 743 329 (India).
Walk-In Time: 10.00 AM
Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/Recruitment-SRF/RRS/Canning
Walk-In Date: 24/08/2017