On 04/08/2017, CSPGCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Tech, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech for the position of Manager.
Chhattisgarh State Power Generation CSPGCL Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Chhattisgarh State Power Generation CSPGCL before 26/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Last Date To Apply||26/08/2017|
Qualification: M.Tech/MSc./B.E./B.Tech.(lst Environmen tal Engineering)
Age Limit: Below 62 years as on 31-07-2017
Experience: 05 years experience in Environmental Management Cell in a Govt. Department/ State or Central Pollution Control Board/ Reputed Private Organization.
Tenure of Contract: Contract appointment for Manager (Environment) shall be for a period of one year, extendable on mutual consent after satisfactory performance
Remuneration: The Contract fixed amount payable shall be as per “Chhattisgarh Civil Sewa (Samvida Niyukti) Niyam, 2012 and its amendment 2014”. Selected candidate will have the option to opt for his pay scale and allowances (including other facilities, if any) in the parent organization, or the pay and allowances of equivalent post in CSPGCL
- For contract appointment application received shall be evaluated on the basis of service experience and a selection list on merit order shall be prepared. However preference shall be given to the person having expenence III Environment & Forest Work and Environmental Management Cell in a Govt. Department/ State or Central Pollution Control Board/ Reputed Private Organization. Personal interview shall be conducted by calling all short listed eligible candidates.
How To Apply?
- The duly filled in application in prescribed format (giving the testimonial m support of their qualification & experience) should reach the following address positively on or before 26/08/2017 To, The Chief Engineer (HR) Chhattisgarh State Power Generating Company Limited, Shed No. – 3, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013 : Email: [email protected]
- The application received by registered post or speed post will only be accepted. Envelop should be clearly superscripted as “Application for the post of Manager (Environment) on contract”
Application Fee: Application fee of Rs. 1000/-. Non-refundable in the form of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of “Assistant Manager (CAU),CSPGCL, Raipur payable at Raipur should be accompanied along with the application. The candidate should write their Name, Complete mailing address and Phone / Mobile number on reverse side of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque.
- CSPGCL will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in respect of receipt of application form/ delivery of admit card.
- Interview shall be held at Chhattisgarh State Power Companies Head Quarters at Dangania, Raipur.
- CSPGCL reserves the right to cancel the complete process of recruitment, if required.
- Duly filled application in prescribed format along with all the testimonials in support of qualification & experience should reach the 0/0 C.E. (HR) by the last date of submission.
- Contract appointment shall be governed by the “Chhattisgarh Civil Sewa (Samvida Niyukti) Niyam, 2012 and its amendment 2014”.
- The appointee shall be governed by the CG Civil Service Conduct Rules 1965.
- The appointee shall have to join the duty within 30 days of the issue of order.
- The appointee shall be posted under the administrative control of the Station Head.
Address For The Job: The Chief Engineer (HR) Chhattisgarh State Power Generating Company Limited, Shed No. – 3, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013
Last Date to Apply: 26/08/2017