On 03/08/2017, CSMCRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate.
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute CSMCRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/08/2017 at 09:30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute CSMCRI on 24/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Project assistan-II|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
Qualifications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M. Sc. (Chemistry) with NET/NET-LS/GATE
Fellowship for Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs 25000 + HRA as per DST/ SERB / CSIR guidelines.
Age: The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years which is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules.
“Fellowship for Project Assistant-II: Consolidated emoluments Rs 25000/Month
Age: The upper age limit for PA-II is 30 years which is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules.
Job requirements: The selected candidate will work on the project entitled “Multifunctional Catalysts Based on Silica and Carbon…” and has an opportunity to be registered for Ph. D. program upon fulfiling required criterion. Candidates having hands on experience for synthesis of various Homogeneous and heterogeneous catalyst, electrocatalysis, high-pressure reactions will be preffered. Selected candidate is expected to work on synthesis and characterization of various catalysts and evaluate their catalytic activity in high pressure reactors, electrocatalysis etc.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs.36,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualifications for Research Associate: Minimum educational Qualifications: Ph.D. in inorganic/physical Chemistry.
Job requirements: Preference will be given to candidate having hands on experience in catalysts reactions
Tenure of the appointment: one year
Fellowship: Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 36,000/month
Age: Age Not more than 35 years which is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules as on the date of walk in interview.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute CSMCRI norms or decision .
- Application form can be downloaded from www.csmcri.res.in. Interested candidates may submit their applications through email to email@example.com. Application package should be a single PDF file consisting application form, recent CV, certificates supporting educational qualifications and experience, and publications if any. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview/ written test (only for PA-II) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 24-08-2017 (Thursday) at 9.30 AM.
- Candidates are also requested to bring with them the following documents in addition to one set of application package: Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials, Papers, etc. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Any further information may be requested from Dr. Ankush Biradar at above E-mail ID.
- The position is purely temporary; initially the selection will be made for one year and will be extendable based on performance of the candidate to the maximum duration of 3 years or termination of the project whichever is earliest without prior notice. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview. Written test will be conducted, if necessary
Walk-In Address: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002.
Walk-In Time.: 09:30 AM
Advt Number: IMCD/2017/1
Walk-In Date: 24/08/2017