North East Institute of Science and Technology CSIR NEIST jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/8/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at North East Institute of Science and Technology CSIR NEIST on 24/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Research Associate =01
Remuneration: Rs. 36,000/-, Rs. 38,000/- & Rs.40,000/- per month depending on qualification and experience
|PhD in Organic Chemistry
[Max Age: 35 yrs]
Project Completion Date / Code: 31-03-2019 Centrally Operated
|Junior Research Fellow(P) = 01
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
|Essential: 1st class M Sc in
Biotechnology / (Agri) Biotechnology / Genetics and Plant Breeding / Life Science.
Desirable: NET (JRF/LS) qualified [Max Age: 28 yrs]
Project Completion Date / Code: 30-08-2019 GPP 0312
|Junior Research Fellow (P) = 01
Remuneration:Rs. 25000/- Per Month
|Essential: 1st class BE / BTech in Chemical Engineering
Desirable: 1st class ME / MTech in Chemical Engineering
[Max Age: 28 yrs]
Stipend: As per sanction of Funding Agencies
Duration: The project completion date may be extended depending upon the grant of the Funding agencies.
Age: As on date of interview will be taken into consideration. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt of India orders)
- During selection, due weight-age will be given to the academic performance of the candidates. The number of posts is tentative and may increase or decrease with the approval of the Competent Authority
- Interested candidates having the above qualifications may like to appear in the Walk-in-Interview as per the scheduled date and time. Candidates are requested to bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including Marksheets and Certificates and also a Photograph to appear for the interview, failing which there candidature may not be considered. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection.
General terms and conditions: The engagement will be on purely temporary basis for specific period. It is co-terminus along with the duration of the project and will not confer any right for regularization in the institute. The Project Workers may be allowed to do his/her PhD work based on CSIR guidelines. The candidates should have knowledge of computer for day to day work. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the interview.
Walk-In Address: Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M
Reference No: Advertisement No.07/2017-HRD
Walk-In Date: 24/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW