On 09/08/2017, CRIS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Project Officer.
Centre for Railway Information Systems CRIS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Centre for Railway Information Systems CRIS before 07/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chanakya Puri|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2017|
Eligibility Critiria: Retired Railway officer in as Retired Railway officer in as JAG/IRSEE/Electrical Department .PB GP 7600 (Level 12) having experience of maintenance & operation locomotives are eligible to apply.Computer knowledge desirable.
Name of the Project : CMS Group
Engagement period One year
Duty in shift required:Yes, as per requirement.
Working on Saturday/Sunday required Yes, as per requirement.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Centre for Railway Information Systems CRIS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- 30 days from the date of publication in CRIS website.
Address For The Job: Centre For Railway Information Systems, (An Organization of the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India), Chanakya Puri, New Delhi – 110021.
Advertisement Number: No.2017/CRIS/N’DLS-11Q/PER/2373/PT-I
Last Date to Apply: 07/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW