On 31/01/2017, Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) announced recruitment notification for Skilled Supervisory Staff. Through this recruitment notification, Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) planning to recruit Skilled Supervisory Staff post who have completed B.Sc. Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Skilled Supervisory Staff. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 20/2/2017.
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Skilled Supervisory Staff post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/2/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) on 20/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Skilled Supervisory Staff|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 12,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||20/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute ,Kerala|
Eligibility & Details:
Skilled Supervisory Staff Post:
Candidates can Get the Skilled Supervisory Staff Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Skilled Supervisory Staff|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:B.Sc.(Agri .)/B.Sc. Zoology/PG Diploma in Agriculture/B.Sc, life sciences.|
|Desirable: Experience in lab works and data collection from farmers Proficiency in the use of computers (MS Office) .|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 12,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: 30-35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute ,Kerala|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Skilled Supervisory Staff ” on 20/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “Central Plantation Crops Research Institute ,Kerala“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 20/2/2017
VENUE: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute ,Kerala