On 09/08/2017, Cotton College State University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Cotton College State University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cotton College State University before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Project titled: “Electrochemical and photophysical studies of singlet fission materials based on indigo derivatives.”
Essential qualifications: Master’s degree in Chemistry (any specialization) with minimum 55 per cent marks or equivalent grade. Candidates having NET/SLET/GATE certificates will be given preference.
Salary/Fellowship: Rs.20000/-P.M. (fixed) for the first two years and Rs. 21,000/- P.M. (fixed) for the third year.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Cotton College State University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last date of application: August 21, 2017
Address For The Job: COTTON COLLEGE STATE UNIVERSITY, College Hostel Road, Panbazar, Guwahati- 781001, Assam, India.
Ref: assamtribune,Dated: 9th August 2017
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW