On 24/07/2017, Cochin Shipyard announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, MBA for the position of Director.
Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cochin Shipyard before 25/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.65,000-75,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||25/09/2017|
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants holding MBA qualification will have an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should possess at least ten years technical/operational/Project management experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in dealing with Management/Design/Technical functions in shipbuilding/ship repairs/Offshore projects.
Age Limit: 40 years, 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Cochin Shipyard norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 25/09/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Last Date to Apply: 25/09/2017