On 16/01/2017, Cochin Shipyard limited announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Cochin Shipyard limited plans to recruit Degree,BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager. Cochin Shipyard limited is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Cochin Shipyard limited proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cochin Shipyard limited before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Cochin Shipyard limited|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree,B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees29,100-62,000 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Cochin Shipyard limited, Cochin|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required:Deputy General Manager : Degree in Mechanical/ Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
Senior Manager (Audit), : Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 15-18 Years|
|Pay Scale:Rupees29,100-62,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: 40-53 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The website will remain functional for the purpose from 25 January 2017 to 28 February 2017. The last date for submission of applications through online is 28 February 2017.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Cochin|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Cochin Shipyard limited norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 28/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 28/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017