On 30.01.2017, Cochin Port Trust announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Cochin Port Trust plans to recruit Any Post Graduate candidates for the post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer. Cochin Port Trust is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/3/2017.
Cochin Port Trust proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cochin Port Trust before 1/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Cochin Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.32900-58000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||1/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||THE SECRETARY, COCHIN PORT TRUST, COCHIN – 682 009|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Deputy Chief Accounts OfficerPost:
Candidates can Get the Senior Deputy Chief Accounts OfficerPost details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Post Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Twelve years experience in Executive Cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking|
|Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/- per month|
|Age Limit: 42 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The applications should reach THE SECRETARY, COCHIN PORT TRUST, COCHIN – 682 009, on or before 01.03.2017, which shall be the crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age|
|Last Date: 1/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Cochin|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Cochin Port Trust norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 1/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 1/3/2017