On 03/01/2017, Cochin Port Trust announced recruitment notification to recruit Managing Director. Through this recruitment notification, Cochin Port Trust plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Managing Director. Cochin Port Trust is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Managing Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/3/2017.
Cochin Port Trust proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cochin Port Trust before 13/3/2017 At 3.00 P.M. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Cochin Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.75,000 – 90,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||13/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Managing Director, Indian Port Association, 1 st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Managing Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Managing Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Managing Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.75,000 – 90,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: As on the Date of Advertisement: Minimum 45 years and Maximum 57 Years Age of superannuation is 60 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Details of Eligibility criteria, Job description and Responsibility for the Post of Managing Director (Projects) for Sagarmala Development Company Ltd.|
|Last Date: 13/3/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the Cochin Port Trust norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Managing Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 13/3/2017