On 9/02/2017, Cochin Port Trustannounced recruitment notification for Dredger Commander. Through this recruitment notification, Cochin Port Trust planning to recruit Dredger Commander post who have completed Degree. Cochin Port Trust is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Dredger Commander. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 5/3/2017.
Cochin Port Trust proposes to Conduct Interview for Dredger Commander post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 5/3/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Cochin Port Trust on 5/3/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Cochin Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Dredger Commander|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 67,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||5/3/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Cochin Port Trust,Kochi|
Eligibility & Details:
Dredger Commander Post:
Candidates can Get the Dredger Commander Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Dredger Commander|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Certificate of competency as Master Foreign Going holder with experience as Chief Officer for at least six months Or Certificate of competency as Dredger Master Gr.I with 2 years experience on Dredgers Or Certificate of competency as Master NCV with 2 years experience on Dredgers. Or Officers who held the post of Lt. Commander /Commander in Executive branch of the Indian Navy with at least seven years sea service|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 67,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Cochin Port Trust,Kochi|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 5/3/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Cochin Port Trustnorms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Dredger Commander ” on 5/3/2017.
- Place of the interview “Cochin Port Trust,Kochi“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 5/3/2017
VENUE: Cochin Port Trust,Kochi