On 10/07/2017, Cochin Port Trust announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Chief Mechanical Engineer.
Cochin Port Trust recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cochin Port Trust before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.18,500 – 23900/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||11/09/2017|
Qualification: Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Naval Architecture from a recognised University/ Institution OR MOT 1st Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958
Experience: Fifteen years experience in managerial capacity dealing with Mechanical/ Electrical/ Marine/ Electronics Engineering works ,out of which 8 years experience shall be in workshops undertaking maintenance of cargo handling equipments/ Electrical Installations/ Ship Repairs in any Major Port Trusts/ Industrial/ Commercial / Govt. Undertaking
Age Limit: 45 years
Scale of Pay : 18500- 450- 23900
- For absorption through composite method, officers holding analogous posts or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.17500- 22300 with two years regular service in the grade or officers holding the posts in the scale of pay of Rs.16000-20800 with three years regular service in the grade in the M&E Engg. Dept and Marine Dept (applicable to categories of Marine Engineers only) in a Major Port Trust will be eligible.
- For deputation, Officers holding analogous posts or officers holding post of Dy. Chief Mechanical Engineer and equivalent posts in the Mech. & Elect. Engg. Deptt. in the scale of pay of Rs. 16000- 20800 and above with 3 years regular service in the grade in Govt/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be eligible
- The selection is by merit for which the bench mark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below ͞”very good͟”
How To Apply?
- Eligible and willing Officers are requested to apply online in the ͚Online Application Portal (OAP)͛ of the Ministry of Shipping (http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in). The applicant has to register in the Online Application Portal and after the registration process, apply for the post through the Online Application Portal.
- A printout of the filled up application along with the requisite documents as mentioned above (Sl.No.1 to 7) may be sent to The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Cochin- 682 009 through proper channel before the due date of receipt of applications.
- The applications which are received after due date/not sent through proper channel will not be considered. The last date of receipt of applications is 11.09.2017.
Address For The Job: The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Cochin- 682 009
Last Date to Apply: 11/09/2017