On 16/08/2017, Cochin Port Trust announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Chief Medical Officer.
Cochin Port Trust jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Cochin Port Trust before 19/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Medical Officer Class I – Head of Medical Department in Cochin Port Trust|
|Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduation, PG-Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 43,200-66,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/10/2017|
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University
- A Post Graduate (PG) Medical Degree or PG Medical Diploma in the specified speciality from a recognized University
- Post qualification experience of 13 years in case of PG Degree holders and 15 years experience in case of PG Diploma holders in the relevant field of specialization in a reputed hospital.
Age: Upper age limit- 50 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Candidates from Cochin Port Trust can also apply, provided they possess the prescribed qualification and experience. Age limit in such cases will not apply.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Cochin Port Trust norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and willing Medical officers are requested to apply online in the ‘Online Application Portal (OAP)’ of the Ministry of Shipping http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in. The applicant has to register in the Online Application Portal (OAP) and after the registration process, apply for the post through the Online Application Portal
- The applications may be submitted through ‘Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping. A printout of the online filled up application along with self attested copies of the documents to prove Date of birth, Qualification, Experience etc. in a sealed envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of Chief Medical Officer in Cochin Port Trust” should be sent to THE SECRETARY, COCHIN PORT TRUST, WILLINDGON ISLAND, COCHIN– 682 009, on or before 19.10.2017, which shall be the crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age
- Applicant should upload his/her recent photograph in the Online Application.
- A printout of the filled up online application along with the requisite documents mentioned above should reach The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Cochin-682 009 on or before the due date of receipt of applications. Those who are presently employed should apply through proper channel.
- cThe applications which are received after the due date will not be considered. The last date of receipt of application is 19.10.2017
Address For The Job: THE SECRETARY, COCHIN PORT TRUST, WILLINDGON ISLAND, COCHIN– 682 009
Reference Number: No.A8/CMO/Med/CoPT/2017/S
Last Date to Apply: 19/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW