On 07/08/2017, CMFRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute CMFRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute CMFRI on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 -40 Years|
Age limit : 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women as on date of interview. Upper age limits are relaxable for SC/ST and OBC as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- per month + HRA as admissible
Place of posting : Calicut Research Centre of ICAR-CMFRI
Qualifications: M.Sc. / Ph. D. in Fishery Science / Marine biology / Aquaculture / Zoology / Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences. (Masters Degree with 4/5 years of Bachelors Degree or for candidates with 3 years Bachelors Degree and with 2 years Masters Degree should have NET qualification as mentioned in the revised ICAR guidelines. Ph. D. Degree holders are exempted from NET )
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute CMFRI norms or decision .
- Date and time of interview : 17-08-2017 at 1000 hr
- Venue : Calicut Research Centre of ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) West Hill (P.O.), Calicut – 673 005, Kerala
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates, project work, dissertation, biodata, two passport sized photographs along with a set of attested copies of certificates.
Walk-In Address: Calicut Research Centre of ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) West Hill (P.O.), Calicut – 673 005, Kerala
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW