On 04/8/2017, CLRI Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, Diploma for the position of Project Assistant.
Central Leather Research Institute CLRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Leather Research Institute CLRI on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.10,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Essential: B.Sc with Chemistry as one subject/ Diploma in Leather Technology of 3 years duration with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute
Desirable: Candidates having knowledge in basic Chemical analysis, preferably experience in testing of Chemical/ Leather/ Leather Chemicals! Waste Water will be given preference
Stipend: Rs.10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age: 28 years
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Leather Research Institute CLRI norms or decision .
- Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc., may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled on Thursday, the 17th August 2017 at CLRI Regional Centre, Leather Complex, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar-144021 at 09.00 AM along with application form available in the website (www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox copies/ photocopies of necessary certificates along with original certificates for verification and 2 passport size colour photographs
Terms & Conditions
- Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be increase/ decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Candidates found suitable for selection will be empaneled in addition to the positions required. Empaneled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
- Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women/ Person with Disability and 3 years for OBC. The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the date of Walk-in Interview.
- Final year/ Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered. Tenure mentioned above may be extendable.
- In any case it is co-terminus with the Project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
- Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance.
- Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in Interview. Candidates coming after 11 .00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in Interview.
Walk-In Address: CLRI Regional Centre, Leather Complex, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar-144021
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: No. 23(300)12016-E1
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017